Terms & Conditions
1. Orders must be accompanied with payment in full by credit card, check or money order. In the case of orders placed online, with the intention of paying by check or money order, the purchaser may select items for purchase and go through the check out process, and finally select "Phone/Fax" on the Shipment Summary page. The purchaser should then contact us by phone (239.690.3020) or fax (239.690.3019) to complete order payment. This same procedure should be followed by customers who wish to pay by credit card, but do not wish to give a credit card number during the online ordering process.
2. We currently only collect sales tax from purchasers with Florida bill to/ship to addresses. Florida tax exempt organizations can either place orders online and pay the sales tax, or they must select the "Phone/Fax" option on the Shipment Summary page and contact us by phone to complete the order without sales tax. Florida organizations wishing to receive tax exempt treatment should NOT complete ordering online with a credit card because they will be charged Florida state sales tax.
3. All prices are stated in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. The terms “shipping” and “shipping and handling” are used interchangeably in our written and verbal communications. Our shipping costs include not only the costs we are charged by our carriers, but other costs associated with processing your order, often referred to in the industry as “handling costs.” Handling costs include, without limit, and for example, the cost of picking your order, checking it for accuracy, packing it, and similar expenses associated with getting your order off our shelves and to your door.
4. WARRANTY. EyeTalk Systems, Inc. warrants each of its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment of the item to the purchaser. Products are not warranted to run properly on operating systems or processors other than those specifed on our website at the time of purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
5. SHORTAGES AND DAMAGED GOODS. Please inspect your entire order immediately upon receipt and record all missing or damaged items so that all discrepancies can be reported at the same time. Claims for merchandise shortage or damaged goods must be made within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Defective items will either be replaced or credit will be given, the choice of which is solely at our discretion.
6. UNDAMAGED ITEMS FOR RETURN. The purchaser may return for credit or refund goods that have been received provided that they contact us within 45 days of receipt of the goods. Items must be returned with their original packaging and placed in a larger sturdy box with adequate packaging to ensure safe return. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CREDITS OR REFUNDS BE GIVEN IF OUR PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN DISASSEMBLED AT ANY TIME. This applies specifically, but without limitation, to the PixelPushser(R) Framegrabber product. Returns must include all items contained in the original order, including without limitation cables, software disks, installation instructions, and power supplies.
7. ALL RETURNS (FOR DAMAGED ITEMS OR OTHERWISE) REQUIRE PRIOR APPROVAL. IMPORTANT: MERCHANDISE THAT IS RETURNED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION MAY BE REFUSED AND NO CREDIT GIVEN. Please call our customer service (239.690.3020) within 7 days of receipt of your order to obtain a return material authorization number and instructions for return. Returns, except for damaged goods, may be subject to a 20% restocking fee which may be applied at our discretion. Customer is responsible for arranging shipping via traceable means for all returns. We do not issue call tags. Items should be returned in their original product packaging and placed in a larger sturdy box with adequate packaging to ensure safe return. For items we deem, in our sole discretion, to be defective, we will reimburse return shipping charges provided our return instructions are followed. You should purchase insurance from your shipping agent, as we will not be responsible for damage to items that you return that arises from your handling, or inadequate packing or mishandling by the carrier you choose.
8. Returned check fee is $40.00.
9. Delivery to non-U.S. destinations. Our shipping costs, including those quoted online, do NOT include any duties, fees or taxes that might be incurred when the order arrives in the customer’s country; these charges are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser.
10. Due to US export restrictions, products may not be sold or distributed to individuals or organizations located in certain countries. No repairs, technical support or upgrades can be provided.
11. Governing Law; Forum Selection. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts within Lee County, Florida, and the parties consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.